The Credentialing Program
The Critical Power Professional™ program consists of varying levels of credentialing, all of which require classroom training, on-the-job training, continuing education, and hands-on work experience. Reaching the highest level of CPP™ credentials requires over 240 hours of classroom and on-the-job training hours, along with direct industry experience requirements.
A Better Professional
UPS Maintenance and Repair
- 10 years minimum industry experience
- 5 years minimum OEM experience
- Annual classroom training – 80 hours
- NFPA 101
- NFPA 110
- 5 years minimum industry experience
- Battery OEM or equivalent training
- IEEE std 450-1995
- IEEE std 1188-2005
- IEEE std 1106-2015
IEEE Electrical Standards
- NFPA 70E Safe Work Practices
Safety & Customer Privacy
- OSHA 10-Hour (General or Construction)
- HIPAA Compliance Training
- Establishing a credentialing program that businesses can rely on and trust.
- Challenge fellow service providers to raise the bar in their service standards and training.
- Strengthen the reputation across all qualified service providers through transparency and reporting.
- Raise the value provided by all CPP™ through rigorous training, quality, and expertise.